About The Source
The Source is our community space with café facilities, managed by Lydia and her wonderful team of volunteers. The church began a weekly coffee shop in the 1980’s, and when we extended the building, we also wanted to extend what we were able to provide for our local community. We’re open on various days throughout the week and we offer a range of different activities, complete with a wide variety of drinks and delicious homemade cake. We have a children’s play area which means you can enjoy your cuppa while your child enjoys the toys! Whether you are looking for a place to meet up with your friends, or for a bit of company, then The Source is the place for you to come.
Bring your own craft or join in a community project. The Café facility will be open so you can feed your creativity!
An opportunity to drop in for as long as you like to enjoy tea, coffee and homemade cakes.
An opportunity to sit and help complete a jigsaw and take home from our extensive lending library.
Little Fishes Baby Group
The chance to meet with other parents of babies, have a cup of tea and a good old chat! Please note - The Source will only be open to Little Fishes attendees during this session.
- Crafternoon Tea 1pm - 3pm
- Coffee morning 10am - 12pm
- Jigsaw Club from 10am - 11.30am
- Little Fishes 1pm - 2.30pm
- Coffee Morning 10am - 12.30pmJigsaw Club from 10am - 11.30am
- Coffee Morning 10am - 12.30pm
- With toddler craft activities available.
- Coffee morning on the 1st Saturday of the month 10am - 12.30pm